Provide a premier education and transformative
experience that prepares students to excel in a global
- Develop and support outstanding graduate programs.
- Ensure an infrastructure that supports excellence and adapts to advances in knowledge and technology.
- Provide high-impact learning experiences that engage students.
- Foster core competencies in our learners.
- Significantly improve retention and graduation rates of our students.
A transformative student experience
Progress will be benchmarked by:
-AAU, NSSE4 , and student experience
indicators at or above AAU/peer average
-State accountability measures at or above target
-SAT scores of entering first-time freshmen compared to peers
-Graduate enrollment as a percent of total enrollment compared to target
-Library expenditures per student FTE compared to peer average
AAU, NSSE, and Student Experience Indicators
- Distribution of Ph.D.’s across broad disciplinary categoriesAAU
- Ph.D.’s awarded annuallyAAU
- Student-to-faculty ratioNSSE
- Student-to-faculty interactionsNSSE
- Level of academic challengeNSSE
- Active collaborative learningNSSE
- Enriching educational experiencesNSSE
- Supportive campusNSSE
- Bachelor’s graduates with one or more of the following learning experiences: research, scholarly, and creative activities that are mentored, original, appropriate to the discipline, and disseminated; internship or practicum experience; international experience; and civic engagement activity
State Accountability Measures
- Professional degrees awarded
- Bachelor’s degrees awarded
- Graduate degrees awarded
- High-demand bachelor’s degrees awarded
- Six-year graduation rate
- Three-year graduation rate
- Freshman retention
- Undergraduate efficiency
4. National Survey of Student Engagement